- Invoices are payable prior to the course workshop. All payments are to be made by EFT or direct deposit and must be received prior to the commencement of the course.
- Please quote the reference number from your invoice and organisation name so that payment can be tracked.
- Cancellations will only be accepted if emailed to email@example.com at least 03 days prior to the date of the course. All cancellations must be acknowledged by Dantran Training and it is the duty of the organisation or delegate concerned to follow up.
- Delegates failing to arrive on the day of the course workshop will result in the delegate/organisation being liable for the full payment.
- Should more delegates attend the course than confirmed a additional invoice will be issued and payment will be payable immediately.
- Should our terms & conditions not be agreed upon, all certificates will be withheld until full payment is recovered.
Number of delegates required for course workshop
- All Dantran course workshops will only go ahead if we have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 25 delegates confirmed (applies to Public course workshops). Dantran reserves the right to postpone the courses with less that 8 delegates to a future date.
- Should fewer delegates attend the set course dates; the delegates have the option of joining future course dates set for the same client.
- If large numbers cannot attend the course dates, new course dates for the client can be set within a two month period.
On receipt of the submitted booking form and payment we will email a confirmation letter detailing your course numbers and course dates.
All delegates must bring with them a certified copy of their ID Document or Passport. This is required for TETA Audit purposes; we are not able to issue any certificate without the above documents
Goods Training Services | About Dantran